Why make the switch to a Horizon Clear Mud System?
- Inhibition and lubricity tailored to what the hole needs
- Increased low end rheology (6 rpm) to provide better hole cleaning and transportation of cuttings in the horizontal section
- Reduce mud-related costs by approximately 50% by switching from OBM to WBM and eliminating diesel usage and disposal costs
- Agri-sourced ingredients that promote reduced environmental impact and liability
- A responsible and effective alternative to oil based muds that sets a new standard of health, safety and environmental practices in the field
- Environmental exposure: United States EPA, passes LC50, approved for overboard discharge and land farming
- Engineering service backed by a 40-year company with over 19,000 wells serviced